Swimming Pool & Therapy Pool Engineering, Design, Installation & Maintenance, Tilbury
Swimming is one of the best exercises you can do for just about every aspect of your physical and mental health! Whatever your fitness level swimming is bound to boost it, and is an excellent way to develop and strengthen muscles, get a cardio workout and improve lung capacity to name but a few of the benefits. If that doesn’t tempt you to slip into your cozzie here are a few more reasons:-
- Top to Toe Body Workout. Every muscle in your body gets a work out when you swim, whether you are calmly gliding along or flying through the water. Your body will be working harder than if you were doing the same activity out of the water.
- Weight Loss. If you want to lose weight there’s no better way than a swim, as just a gentle half hour swim will burn off 200 calories.
- Guards Against Disease. Apparently a weekly 30 minute swim will drastically lower the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes and stroke.
- Invigorating. Your energy levels will be improved and your metabolic rate increased by swimming for half an hour 3 times a week.
- Promotes a Feeling of Wellbeing. This popular form of activity can be done alone or with friends, and will encourage a positive mental outlook, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Stress Relief. As most swimmers know, lingering in the wonderful water is a proven way to alleviate stress whether it’s due to work, the kids, driving etc. It improves sleep patterns and lightens the mood, even where depression exists, and is often advised by doctors.
- Comfortable Exercise. As 90% of the body’s weight is supported by the water, those who have an injury or illness can easily enjoy this form of activity.
Being an Island there is water all around us, and there are lots of places to go swimming in and around Essex whether you live in Tilbury, Brentwood or Chelmsford. Many public swimming baths have undergone impressive refurbishment, so you won’t find it difficult to begin your new pastime.
Hydrotherapy for Physical & Mental Well – Being, Warm & Cold Aqua Therapy. Water Therapy, Water Exercising & Sports
Swimming Pool & Therapy Pool Engineering, Design, Installation & Maintenance
Along with the size, style and design of swimming pools, there are a number of other considerations to take into account at the planning stage. Remember this will be a moist environment which greatly affects the type of products which can be used here. The walls and floor will be subject to constant water pressure. Flooring for instance must be non slip whether it’s ceramic tiles, mosaic tiles, terracotta, stone or vinyl. Walls will need some form of waterproofing, and all decor should be ok to use in frequently wetted areas. A consequence of bad decisions with decor in these surroundings has led in the past to a constant and expensive need for replacement or refurbishment.
The doors in this kind of area could be exposed to a high traffic volume in addition to persistent moisture and corrosive chemicals. In places like leisure centres, public swimming pools and sports facilities, doors need to be tough, waterproof and hygienic. It’s crucial that products used here will not warp, rot or deteriorate even after years of use.
Doors which are made from materials like timber or laminate, may have to be constantly replaced due to moisture damage, which can get pretty costly. They are also vulnerable to bacteria growth and can be heavy making them unsuitable for wet areas. Even steel doors can rust and are pricey to repair so not a good choice.
Doors used around swimming pools have to withstand extreme temperatures, damp conditions and resist corrosion. UPVC or aluminium powder coated doors are ideal for anywhere like this, and are often used for swimming pools. You will find the perfect door for your swimming pool area at specialists like Trade Window Services. They have an excellent range of UPVC or aluminium bi-fold, multi-fold, sliding folding doors. These doors create a stunning visual effect and are used by domestic or commercial customers for a variety of applications.
Water Treatment Specialists, Swimming Pool Cost Reduction, Operation & Maintenance