Swimming Pool Design & Maintenance for Swimming, Leisure & Therapy Pools
There is no limit to the variety of tasks a mini digger can perform in Watford, even preparing the ground for a heated swimming pool! Mini diggers or mini excavators can be hired for the duration of the project you have in mind, and will save time and help you to meet deadlines.
They are ideal for jobs like:-
- Tree stump and hedge removal during landscaping
- Excavating excess soil and waste for removal from the site
- Digging footings for extensions and new builds
- Excavation for building beautiful new patios and driveways
- Clearing concrete ready for the next stage of your project/build
- Digging deep to carry out drain work
- Demolishing small structures
- Ploughing snow
- Digging to install a pond
There are a range of accessories and attachments available, to tailor the machinery to your needs. Compact and lightweight yet extremely powerful, Kubota mini diggers offer excellent performance, whether around the home or on the construction site. The smallest of these vehicles can even be transported through the house [with flooring protection] for work on the garden.
There is no end to the versatility of this plant equipment, and hiring will save you money, as they are pretty expensive to buy. Even new start construction businesses frequently opt to hire their heavy plant initially, due to cash flow, and the size of the investment needed. Rhinos Plant Hire have a varied range of heavy and small plant machinery, tools and equipment for hire. Their fleet is well maintained and kept up to speed, for a totally reliable hire experience.
The team of highly qualified mechanics at Rhinos will also service, maintain and repair customers own plant machinery, applying the same attention to detail. Call them on 01277 372 626.